Skip to content
FAQ – Which School Should I Study at in Perth Western Australia? A Guide for International Students

Only schools and institutes with courses registered as part of the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) can offer courses for international students on student visas in Australia.

The first step to applying for a student visa is to find a registered course and institution and to enrol in it.

But there are over 112 different institutes within Western Australia alone. All these institutes can be found on the CRICOS website.

To help Sophos Migration Specialist has compiled a list of all CRISCO insitutes in WA and has categorised them for you by the following course types:

  1. English
  2. Engineering
  3. Hospitality and Beauty
  4. Health (Nursing and Medicine) and
  5. Business (Management and accounting).

To get a copy here

And as always if you need help with your student or graduate visas or applying for a course give me a call, Anna Molina, Sophos Migration Specialist.

See the image below for an example of the CRICOS list.


No comment yet, add your voice below!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *