Find out how we can help you!
Partner Visa - Spouse / Marriage
Spouses of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens may apply to enter and/or remain permanently in Australia. This visa can be applied from both in and outside of Australia. Normally you will be granted a Temporary Visa and after 2 years, you may be eligible for a Permanent Residency. The circumstances in which you may be granted permanent residency earlier than the 2 years are:
- Health circumstances,
- Family violence,
- Death of the sponsoring partner,
- Demonstrated partner relationship for a reasonably long period of time.
Partner Visa - De Facto Partner
De facto partners (including same-sex partners) of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens may apply to enter and/or remain permanently in Australia. This visa can be applied from both in and outside of Australia.
A couple is considered to be in a de facto relationship if they:
- are not married to each other,
- have a mutual commitment to a shared life to the exclusion of all others,
- are in a genuine and continuing relationship,
- live together or do not live separately and apart on a permanent basis,
- are not related by family.
Prospect Marriage Visa - Fiancee
Prospective spouses of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents may apply to enter into Australia. You must be outside of Australia when the visa is lodged and granted. This visa a valid for 9 months, during which the couple must register their wedding in any country. This visa allows you to:
- travel in and out of Australia as often as you want,
- work in Australia,
- study in Australia,
- apply for a Spouse Visa after your marriage.
Child Visa A Child Visa lets an eligible parent sponsor their child to live in Australia permanently. The parent can apply on behalf of a child younger than 18 years of age, in usual circumstances.
An eligible parent is:
- an Australian citizen,
- the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa,
- an eligible New Zealand citizen.
Parent Visa lets an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen sponsor their parents to live in Australia. The sponsor must have lived lawfully in Australia for the last 2 years.
There are 3 main types of Parent Visa:
- Non-Contributory Parent Visa – the processing time can be over 30 years.
- Contributory Parent Visa – at a much higher payment, the processing time can be reduced to approximately 2 years.
- Sponsored Parent Temporary Visa – allowing 3 or 5 years visit in Australia.
Remaining Relative Visa
Remaining Relative Visa allows someone whose only near relatives are living in Australia to live in Australia as a permanent resident The sponsor for this visa must be a family member: